Petroleum Equipment Specialists
Cortland Pump and Equipment Inc. has been serving the petroleum industry since 1959.
Our Service Department offers 10 Factory Certified technicians, providing service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Technicians are based in Cortland, Rochester, Syracuse, and Utica.
The areas in which we provide service are: The Finger Lakes Region, Central New York, Leatherstocking Region, Southern Tier, the North Country and Northern Pennsylvania.
Our Installation Department will provide ground-up fuel-related installations as well as partial upgrades.
A fully stocked warehouse supports both service and installation projects.
In today's fast paced environment, CP&E provides expert tech service with focused, timely installation, necessary to minimize costly downtime. This saves you money !
We can also meet your needs for the following:
- ATM - Sales and Service
- Automated Fueling Systems
- Back Office Software Packages
- Bar Code Scanners
- Car Washes - Ryko Car Wash Systems
- Coin Operated Machines - Air or Vacuum
- Containment Products / Manholes
- Couplings, Fittings and Valves
- Equipment Leasing Options
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fuel Dispensers / Pumps - Retail or Commercial
- Leak Detection / Tank Monitor Systems
- Lighting - Area or Canopy
- Oil / Water Separators
- POS / Site Controllers
- Security Systems - Sales and Service
- Specialty Tanks / Vaulted Tanks
- Submersible Pumps
MISSION STATEMENT: To provide the highest quality service and products to our customers, provide a safe and productive environment for our employees, while maintaining a profitable and growing company.
Sales, Service, Installations or Supplies - Call CP&E - 1-800-724-0144